ALMA Helpdesk Reply by Email not Available
We have returned services to ALMA online tools but the ALMA Helpdesk is still waiting for restoration to our reply by email service.
Please login to the Helpdesk to reply to a ticket.
- What spectral resolution will I get for a given channel spacing?
- What is the appropriate acknowledgement to use in our publication?
- How do I link my ALMA user account to my account at a trusted institution?
- What is the absolute astrometric accuracy of ALMA?
- What is a Cycle 7 Solar data issue I should be aware of?
- How can I use the OT to observe ephemeris objects?
- Where can I download the ALMA OT?
- How will users be notified when a new version of the OT is available?
- How do I deal with targets with unspecified coordinates in the OT?
- What should I include for the content of the Technical Justification and in what format should I submit it?
- I've downloaded the ALMA Proposal Template (LaTeX format). How do I convert it to letter size?
- May I submit an identical proposal to more than one category, e.g. submitting a proposal on distant galaxies both to cosmology and to galaxy categories?
- What should I do if I have an issue with my proposal assessment?
- What is dual-anonymous peer review and how do I adhere to it?
- What is distributed peer review process and how does it work?
- Why are flux scaling and restoring beam calculations in the task clean incorrect?
- Why must I justify data rates higher than 40 MB/s in my Cycle 4 Technical Justification?
- OT will not start due to a security exception
- I heard that images generated with CASA<5.1.1 are affected by CASA imaging issues. How should I deal with it?
- I heard that TP images generated with CASA<5.7/6.1 are affected by an issue with the task (t)sdimaging. How should I deal with it?
- How should I create and use my own Observatories table when an observatory is not known to CASA?
- What primary beam does CASA use for ALMA 12-m antennas? And what is the actual ALMA 12-m antenna primary beam, for that matter?
- How do I obtain a file of calibrated visibilities ("measurement set") for ALMA data?
- Why does scriptForPI.py crash with NameError: name 'hif_restoredata' is not defined ?
- How do I recreate Pipeline-calibrated Total Power Data?
- Does Simobserve account for both polarizations when simulating continuum observations?
- What are the limits on observing multiple lines at edges of the IF or RF band (such as 12CO and 13CO2-1)?
- How can I simulate observations with multiple configurations?
- Should I submit a proposal for my incomplete project from previous Cycles?
- Can I specify the date on which my observations should be taken or set up a monitoring observation?
- How do I update the information for my ALMA Science Portal account?
- What translations will be available for user documentation from ALMA?
- I can't seem to register in the Science Portal! What could be the problem?
- How do I track the observational progress of my project?
- Where can I see a list of projects or targets that were observed by ALMA on a given date?