The ALMA calibrator database can be directly queried through a web form at http://almascience.org/sc/.
Alternatively, you can query the ALMA calibrator database from the OT in this way:
- Open up the OT and create a Science Goal (or use an existing Science Goal)
- Go to the "Calibration Setup" of the Science Goal
- Select "User Defined Calibration"
- Select "Add fixed calibrator" and pick e.g. bandpass or phase
This brings up another interface.
- Select "Sideral Target"
- Click "Select from Source Catalog"
This brings up a query interface you can use to find calibrators and their fluxes with dates.