After downloading your data from the ALMA Archive you can check what version of CASA was used for the QA2 process in one of the following ways:
- Check the qa2_report found in the qa directory
- Check the README file at the MOUS level
- Check the top right of the weblog home page (index.html) found in the qa directory
- Check the top of the CASA.log files found in the logs directory
- Check the scriptsForCalibration or scriptsForImaging in the scripts directory
Please send a HelpDesk ticket if you still cannot identify what version of CASA was used.